Sunday, July 27, 2014

Over 200 fb "likes" Contest

Enter to win my handmade necklace set!

 

"Celebrating over 200 followers on facebook!"

1. First: Leave a comment right below this post! I'd love to know how you originally heard of Bolt Mountain Quilts and Crafts! (one entry)
2. Next: Follow BMQC on Facebook or Twitter & let me know if you did by making a separate comment here below to record that entry. (optional extra entry)
3. Then: Followers get a 3rd entry, too! Do you already follow here, on Instagram or Facebook let me know by making a separate comment below to record that entry. (optional extra entry)
4. Also:  Earn another entry by following Me on Bloglovin’ let me know that you specifically did by making another separate comment below to record the entry.
5. Lastly: Help spread the word! Whether by instagram, tweet, facebook, pin, blog, etc... I know that many of you already follow Bolt Mountain Quilts and Crafts (thank you), and I thought it would be a good idea to add that as another way to enter! (optional extra entry)

That's 5 possible entries! Enter now thru Monday Aug. 11th! A lucky winner will be chosen @ Random & their name will be put at the bottom of this post, here on my blog.  I'm wishing everyone luckiness, keep your fingers crossed!



PS: This giveaway is open to all. If you are a "no reply" or anonymous 
commenter, please include your email address with your comment!

"Thanks, I’m ‘sew’ happy you visited BMQC today!”
Contest ended & the lucky winner: Miranda Guzman!

5 comments:

  1. I love your handmade goodies! I met you at Kaitlyn's Crusade~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you on Facebook, Pinterest, and I added you to my google circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following on bloglovin (finally) not sure what happened before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the lucky winner is Miranda Guzman!

    ReplyDelete