Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snow Day

Sew glad to be back online with my all my friends!  My blog name has changed, but my love for quilting sure hasn't.  I'm currently working on a new look to go with the new name.  I really hope you'll like it!  Also, I am getting ready to add a great tutorial on how to make those homespun country style rag quilts... so be sure and check back to see all of my progress.   

The weather here is quite beautiful.   


That is... if you like snow, and lots of it!


I like snow, just not when driving.

As you can see, it is more of a "staying inside the house" kind of day.  Which is exactly what I have planned!  I might even brew a second pot of coffee this evening, especially since the hubby has been out in all that cold weather trying to keep the driveway clear.  Sounds like a good excuse for more coffee to me, ha, ha!  Of course, any old excuse for another cup o' joe will do...

No comments:

Post a Comment